C-Store is a Chinese domestic convenience chain with over 600 stores throughout mainland China. C-Store opened their first store in Shanghai in April of 2001 and has since opened stores throughout Shanghai and the surrounding provinces. By 2003, C-Store branches were open in Hangzhou, Suzhou and in Kunshan as well as the southern provinces such as Guangzhou. The vision for C-Store has been to provide the most diverse and high quality items and friendly service to their customers.
- Long hours of operation, High usage frequency
- Debris in environment
- High foot traffic can lead unintentional contact with system
- Temperature and humidity can vary significantly from different parts of China
- Need a system that can resonate with the C-Store image (upbeat, professional)
- Complicated peripheral integration, need robust I/O interface
FEC beat out all of the other competitors with their offering of Gladius Smart. Gladius Smart offers rugged aluminum chassis and reliable operation under
extreme weather and environmental conditions.